Aspire Fitness and Rehabilitation have partnered with Alzheimer’s Australia (Qld) to design & deliver an evidenced based exercise program for people living with dementia and their carers
The Get Moving program is based on evidence-based research to facilitate and empower clients to achieve a return to functional independence and an improved quality of life.
Patients with medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiac conditions, cancer and other chronic diseases can benefit from involvement in the program as well as people who need that extra level of assistance in finding a personal exercise and fitness program that is just right for them that they can take part in with a like minded group of friends at AAQ.
Benefits of Program –
- Experienced medically certified Exercise Physiologist
- Supervised, medically based programs
- Appropriate for those living with dementia
- Improve fitness and general wellness
- Improved strength and flexibility
To request more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3310 4969