Develop Swimming specific strength and power to increase performance and prevent injury
As a swimmer many hours are spent following the black line of the swimming pool, but land based training is a critical adjunct to pool work to ensure success. Specific functional strength training can be of great benefit to any swimmer not only in increasing performance but also in preventing injury.
The aim of this program is to provide a structured and safe environment for swimmers to perform Strength and Conditioning training that is specific to, and will compliment the work that they do in the pool. The program will look to develop sport specific strength and power as well as focus on training specific structures and movements in order to prevent injury. The program is also great for younger and developing athletes that participate in a variety of sports, as the program while targeting specific issues relevant to swimming also allows a global approach to functional training which will transfer to other sporting environments.
Benefits of Program –
- Improve sport specific strength and power, in turn enhancing performance
- Improve strength and stability of relevant structures (Shoulder / Hip / Core) in order to prevent injury
- A movement and functional approach that will enhance athletic development
- Education with regards to flexibility and recovery
- Safe and structured environment to train with high level coaching
To request more information please email email@example.com or call (07) 3310 4969.