High Performance programs help develop sport specific strength, endurance and power to increase performance and prevent injury
Our Strength Conditioning and Exercise Physiologists have developed comprehensive programs to assist athletes of all levels.
These training programs focus on critical areas to improve sporting performance and reduce the risk of injury. The programs target specific issues relevant to each sport, while allowing a global approach to functional training.
Areas addressed include –
- Strength, Power and Endurance
- Core Stability
- Dynamic Flexibility
- Explosive Force Generation
- Agility and Speed Training
- Functional Movement Training
- Reconstructive Surgery Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Screenings
Individually tailored programs assist an athlete in gaining a competitive edge.
Benefits of Program –
- Improve sport specific strength and power, in turn enhancing performance
- Improve strength and the stability muscle system
- Assist injury prevention and recovery
- A functional movement approach that will enhance athletic development
- Safe and structured environment to train with high level coaching
To request more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (07) 3310 4969.