Cycling requires the athlete to possess high levels of aerobic and anaerobic conditioning, and the production of repetitive power outputs through the upper and lower body. Whether elite or recreational, road or track, all cyclists can benefit from specific functional strength and power training, to increase performance and prevent injury.
Shorter distance events require high levels of strength and power to enhance acceleration and maintain speed, while longer events benefit from this training strategy to generate greater cycling economy.
This Cycling program by the Exercise Physiology team at Aspire Fitness and Rehabilitation is tailored to the athlete’s individual and racing goals for their event while maintaining a global approach to improving sport specific strength and power. A concurrent focus is addressing any structural imbalances to assist with injury prevention.
Benefits of Program –
- Improve sport specific strength and power, in turn enhancing performance
- Specific injury prevention programs
- A movement and functional approach that will enhance athletic development
- Education with regards to flexibility and recovery
- Safe and structured program prepared by Masters level Exercise Physiology Team
The cost of this 12-Week Remote Training program is $199
Contact us for more detail or to register for our remote short course triathlon training programs.