Queensland Sports Medicine Centre offer on-site Ergonomic Assessments to assist all office-based personnel. QSMC has extensive experience in Occupational Health and will conduct a personalised assessment to ensure your staff remains pain free in their work environment. The assessment includes
- A Pre-Assessment Screen of the individual
- Observation of the workplace
- Information and questioning around your work duties and habits
- Formal assessment of the workstation
- Provision of a comprehensive report including photographs and recommendations to ensure workers are comfortable in their work environment
Recommendations may include –
- Modifications to the workstation or work area
- Addition of assistive equipment
- Suggestions on work practices and habits within the workplace
- Education provided on the spot for strategies to help deal with workplace injury prevention
- An Exercise program to assist in injury prevention
- Recommendations for future management
In cases where an injury has already occurred, one of our Physiotherapists is available to provide treatment providing a full continuum of care. A proactive approach to these issues often sees a reduction in workplace musculoskeletal injuries and employers will see the benefits of reduced costs due to injury and absenteeism.
To request more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3310 4969.